You’ll Love This Issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You want to know more about colored pencil sculptures or the nonprofit The Colored Pencil Project
- You’re looking for more direction & inspiration for your artistic journey
- You love the colored pencil art of Jeff George
The May 2012 issue is filled with page after page of completely downloadable colored pencil tips and inspirational images. Learn how to write an artists statement that will help you give form to your creative voice. This issue also includes tips on seeing like an artist, improving your artistic eye and compositions. The May 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine also includes a special feature from Jeff George.
Read along as he debuts a new work and gives you advice and insight into working with colored pencil. Find answers to popular colored pencil questions and discover new colored pencil materials. This digital issue allows you to download all the content right to your computer. Save it for future reference and get a close-up look at all the great images.
Highlights in the May 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine Include:
Love the May 2012 issue of Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to write an artists statement
- Tips for seeing like an artist rather than just looking
- Inspirational pieces from featured artist, Jeff George