You’ll Love This Digital Painting Book If:
- You’re searching for new digital painting tips
- You love creating real life painting effects in a digital platform
- You’re a beginner or intermediate digital painter & want to learn from a master
Create digital art with real-life effects when you use the right software, tools & tricks. Read along as expert digital artist, David Cole shares his picks, tricks and techniques for digital painting
in Complete Digital Painting Techniques
. Enhance or create watercolor or oil- simulated art with these digital painting tutorials. If you want to learn how to paint in photoshop or Corel Painter then this is a must-have digital painting book. Each lesson and demonstration is geared toward helping you master each program, building on your existing skills to create amazing results! These step-by-step tutorials will show you how fun & easy it can be to create watercolor effects or oil painting effects all from your computer screen!
In Complete Digital Painting Techniques You’ll Learn:
- How to replicate art techniques such as wet-into-wet, dry brush, crosshatching and graffiti
- Tips & tricks for using Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter software to paint digitally
- How to create original art or enhance existing paintings through digital techniques
About the Author: David Cole:
David Cole is an experienced digital painting artist. He originally began working in watercolor on canvas and then quickly transitioned to creating the same effects in a digital setting. His tutorials have been featured in Corel Painter
and he favors using a digital tablet and pen tool with hand brushstrokes.
Love this book? Let us know! Leave a product review here!