You’ll Love This Flower Painting Video Download If:
- You love flowers and you want to learn how to paint them
- You want to learn new tips for creating realistic blossoms & bouquets
- You want to pick up painting techniques from experienced artist, Jeremy Ford
Jeremy Ford is a trusted painting teacher and in this first part of a two part painting video course he shares his tips for how to paint flowers such as dandelions and carnations. Jeremy covers how to paint realistic leaf shapes as well as flower petals & colors as well as how to glaze, mask and paint wet into wet. Through negative painting & other flower painting techniques you'll learn how to paint a carnation and a dandelion bouquet step-by-step.
Each of the two painting demonstrations featured here provide you with the skills & tools you'll need in order to paint a flower on your own. This flower painting video download also includes how to paint a background perfect for flower compositions as well as adding sunny highlights bringing life & atmosphere to your paintings.
In The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 1 You’ll Learn:
- How to paint leaf shapes, dandelions, carnations, soft backgrounds and sunlit highlights.
- Flower painting tips & techniques such as glazing, masking, negative painting and painting wet into wet
- How to paint two complete flower compositions from start-to-finish
Preview The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 1 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 1 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jeremy Ford
Jeremy Ford has more than 30 years of experience as an artist and an illustrator and 24 years of experience teaching. Thousands of students each year come to Lancashire and Yorkshire for his private drawing and painting classes and he is a Professional Associate in the Society for All Artists.
Love The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 1? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!