You'll Love This Flower Painting Video If:
- You love roses & chrysanthemums & want to learn to paint them
- You want to learn tips & techniques for painting flowers in watercolor
- You want to learn visually and learn along with artist Jeremy Ford
In this 2nd installment of the flower painting video course from Jeremy Ford, you'll learn how to paint a detailed rose and a bouquet of chrysanthemums step-by-step. Jeremy Ford goes more in-depth covering more advanced watercolor painting techniques and shares his favorite tips for composing floral paintings.
In The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 2 you'll also learn how to mix the right colors in watercolor in order to achieve a variety of bloom colors. Create light and shadow that is realistic as the rose and chrysanthemum petals and stems interact with their surroundings. Learn new ways to paint flowers in watercolor with this exciting course today!
In The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 2 You'll Learn:
- How to paint roses step-by-step using watercolor painting techniques
- How to paint chrysanthemums that spring to life on the canvas
- More in-depth watercolor painting tips & techniques for painting flowers
Preview The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 2 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of The Complete Flower Painting Course with Jeremy Ford, Part 2 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jeremy Ford
Jeremy Ford is an expert painter and teacher with more than 20 years of experience helping artists of all skill levels learn and advance their art. He is the current president of the Society of All Artists and he is the Principal U.K. Demonstrator for the Michael Wilcox School of Colour.