You will watch Annette complete a watercolour painting of a woman seated at a sunny outdoor café.
'Café Moments! ' Annette will enlighten you to the magic of pigment and water and inspire you with her approach to painting the figure using light and shadow to simplify.
If you are a beginner, you will be encouraged to try watercolor painting after watching Annette's video lesson!
If you have painted before this video will help you build on your existing watercolor painting ability.
Once you have downloaded you can watch, pause and rewind and practice techniques at your own pace, any time.
with "Painting the Figure in Watercolor" with Annette Raff you'll learn to:
- identify the pattern of light and shade within the subject
- paint with just 5 colors and just 3 colors for skin tones
- intensify and mingle colors 'on the paper' for more exciting results
- soften edges and graduate washes from dark to light
- painting with a 'bead' (continuous wash)