Discover a lifetime of watercolor masterpieces in the new hardcover book: Down Bohicket Road
You’ll simply devour the pages of this exciting resource depicting two decades worth of exquisite watercolor paintings created by admired artist Mary Whyte.
Set in a remote corner of the south near Charleston Whyte captures the inspiring people and culture of the small community of John’s Island. Discover how her artwork has been influenced by this island and the residents there in astonishing and unexpected ways.
View Mary Whyte’s best work from the last 20 years and the stories behind them including her famous series Alfreda’s World, a collection of detailed watercolors and poignant recollections of the women she developed lasting friendships with.
Order your copy today and . . .
- Discover over 150 pages of inspiring watercolor paintings
- Dive behind the scenes with Mary Whyte as she reveals the stories behind the artwork
- Enhance your process as you learn from a master watercolorist!
Don’t miss your chance to get your copy—order now!
You’ll love this must-have hardcover book by Mary Whyte if:
- You want to learn how to capture the character & personality of your subject
- You’re searching for tips & techniques for painting portraits
- You enjoy learning step by step how to paint a portrait with behind-the-scenes tips
About the Author: Mary Whyte
Mary White is an experienced painter with a focus on portraits and figure paintings. She has received national recognition, and she paints from her studio on the coast of South Carolina. Her work has been featured in private and museum collections across the country and her portrait pieces often feature Gullah descendants of coastal Carolina slaves.