You'll Love This Pastel Painting Video If:
- You love animals & want to learn to draw them
- You want to learn new pastel drawing & painting tips form Colin Bradley
- You want to learn techniques for blending, layering & adding details to your animal drawings
Learn how to paint more realistic wildlife subjects with this pastel painting & drawing video from Colin Bradley. In part 1 of this 2-part series, Colin shares some of his favorite tips for how to draw realistic animals such as a panda, a chimpanzee and a tiger. You'll discover how to give your wildlife drawings more realism by painting & drawing fur and facial features along with this experienced teacher. Make animals come alive step-by-step in this inspiring video.
In Draw & Paint Wildlife with Pastel Colin Bradley also shows you how to draw or paint from a reference photo and add small details that make a big difference in your animal drawings. When you learn these pastel painting tips you'll know how to draw wildlife like a pro!
In Draw & Paint Wildlife with Pastel Pencils with Colin Bradley, Part 1 You'll Learn:
- How to draw wildlife such as pandas, tigers and chimpanzees step-by-step
- How to create realistic animal portraits with pastel pencils
- Tips and techniques such as stroke work, blending and layering
Preview Draw & Paint Wildlife with Pastel Pencils with Colin Bradley, Part 1 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Draw & Paint Wildlife with Pastel Pencils with Colin Bradley, Part 1 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Colin Bradley
Colin has more than 25 years of painting experience and he is an experienced teacher and painting workshop leader. He now provides feedback to artists through e-mail and he also offers a mail order and electronic download service.