You'll Love This If:
- You want to know how to paint & draw realistic fur
- You want to know the secret to shooting dynamic photo references
- You want to learn how to draw & paint ferocious & furry wild animals
Growing up in the wild jungles of Africa, Sandra McFall Angelo developed an early bond and deep connection with wild animals. Now after teaching at the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park for 15 years, she has complied all her tips, tricks and shortcuts into super simple step by step lessons that will allow you to skip all the common mistakes and master drawing and painting animals in just a few lessons.
Sandra’s 3 magic tricks will slash years off your learning curve, taking you from Wimpy to WOW in Weeks. It will seem like you've just found your very own Fairy Art Mother! Soon your fur will look so realistic you'll feel you could pet the paper when you learn how to draw animals with Sandra Angelo.
Daily 30 Minute Lessons in Your Workbooks Include:
- Sandra's Simple 4 Step System
- Materials Masters Use
- Untangling Complicated Fur Patterns
- Creative Ideas That Help You Walk Away with Top Awards and Commissions
- Stories about Sandra's life in the African Savannahs and Jungles
Watch now as Sandra Angelo opens up the pages of Draw Wild Animals 101 and gives you some take-home tips along the way!
(Please note: This event took place in the past, and we apologize that the coupon codes are no longer applicable. Visit the Online Seminars page of ArtistsNetwork.com to learn more about upcoming FREE ArtistsNetwork Online Seminars.)
Don’t miss these fun step by step lessons for drawing Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Zebras, Elephants, Monkeys, Giraffes, Flamingos, African Crane, Waterbucks, plus fascinating facts about each species.
Sandra's down to earth, chatty writing style makes you feel like she is right there coaching you as you walk through seemingly complicated subjects. Unlike other art books, Sandra infuses her courses with fascinating anecdotes that reveal the back story behind her animal art. More than methods, Sandra Angelo's courses are about creating an artistic lifestyle by purposely planning events that engender memories. She teaches you how to plan, orchestrate and record those events so that you can turn those into meaningful art.
About the Author
Honored with a Fellowship Award from Rhode Island School of Design, Sandra Angelo is known for her ability to shorten the learning curve dramatically by making classical concepts so easy that even the novice can master art in days instead of decades. If you love learning alongside Sandra Angelo then you'll love learning to draw faces with Draw FACES 101: Master Portraits in Days instead of Decades!
Draw Wild Animals 101 Includes:
2 DVD Workshops:
- Learn to Draw ANIMALS - African Animals - The Easy Way
- Art to Go - Making Memories & Art on the Road with graphite, watercolor pencils, colored pencils & ink
PLUS 5 Workbooks with Daily 30 Minute Lessons:
- Book 1: Sandra's Secret Sauce - Tips, tricks and shortcuts that dramatically shorten your learning curve.
- Book 2: Sandra's Magic Formula, Plus Masters' Materials
- Book 3: Step by Step Exercises with African Animals: Cheetah, Lion, Zebra, Elephant, Giraffe, Leopard, Rhino, Waterbuck, Monkey, Flamingo and the elegant African Crane. You will study how to draw their eyes, snouts, mouths, whiskers, spots, rough skin, fur and feathers plus you will discover fascinating details about their habits and habitats.
- Book 4: Shooting Dynamic Photo References, Making Memories and Art - Drawing and Sketching on the Go
- Book 5: Master's Insider Secrets for Composing Creative Art that walks away with top awards and lucrative commissions.
In the summer 2012, Sandra will we taking folks back to where she grew up in Africa on an art and photo safari. This course is being used as a companion for Sandra Angelo's 17 Day Art Safari to Kenya, East Africa in Summer of 2012. For more information on how to join Sandra's safari and a full itinerary, visit http://www.ArtSAFARIwithSANDRA.com or email her at Sandra@SandraANGELO.com