You'll Love This Beginning Drawing Video If:
- You want to draw but have never picked up a pencil
- You want to share your love of drawing with someone you love
- You love to draw but feel your missing a technical foundation
Don't let fear or lack of experience keep you from picking up a pencil. In Drawing for the Beginner Workshop with Mark Willenbrink you'll learn basic drawing techniques and tips
--great for beginners. This video is great for beginners; it covers basic materials and techniques and shows you how to use them like a pro.
Put all these drawing tricks together and soon you'll be a creative drawing machine. Drawing for the Beginner Workshop with Mark Willenbrink features 71 minutes of top quality art demonstrations and also includes a 32 page booklet of bonus instruction.
In Drawing for the Beginner Workshop You'll Learn:
- How to find and create shapes in your drawing
- How to master erasing, blending and adding details to your art
- How to find & use photo references
About the Author: Mark Willenbrink
Mark Willenbrink is an experienced artist and teacher. Known around the world as an author and DVD lesson leader, Mark loves to work in watercolor. He also works with oils and draws with graphite pencils and scratchboard. He has been featured in more than 40 Watercolor Artist Magazine