This updated workbook is the perfect companion to Betty Edward’s Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain book. The drawing workbook is key to mastering the skills taught in Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.
You’ll love this workbook if:
• You already own Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
• You want to improve your drawing skills
• You’re an artist who learns by doing rather than reading
Find new exercises that cover the five basic skills of drawing. Each practice session includes a brief explanation and instructional drawings, suggestions for materials, sample drawings, and blank pages for the reader's own drawings. You’ll also find:
• Instructions for using a viewfinder, a crucial tool for effective drawing practice
• Experience in a wide variety of subject matter including still life, landscape, and imaginative drawing
• Practice in multiple mediums like pen and ink, charcoal, and conté crayon
This workbook is a must-have for any fan of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain!