A revised edition of the classic drawing book that has sold more than 1.7 million copies in the United States alone.
You’ll love this revised version of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain if:
• You loved the original book and are looking for the most recent updates and information
• You want to improve your drawing skills
• You’re interested in learning how you use each side of your brain
Translated into more than seventeen languages, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is the world's most widely used drawing instruction book. Whether you are drawing as a professional artist, as an artist in training, or as a hobby, this book will give you greater confidence in your ability and deepen your artistic perception, as well as foster a new appreciation of the world around you. This revised/updated fourth edition includes:
• A new preface and introduction
• Recent research updates on the importance of using the right side of the brain
• Renewed focus on the importance of strengthening the right side of the brain in a culture that is heavily focused on left-brain analytical activities
• An informative section that addresses recent research linking early childhood "scribbling" to later language development
• New reproductions of the master drawings included in the original version
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain will change your drawing and your life!