Ever heard of a master drawing course for less than $15? We hadn’t—until now!
Discover Drawing: The Complete Course, the new textbook-style special issue that just hit stores.
Better your artwork in any medium with a full course packed into our latest special-edition magazine.
This exciting new resource is brimming with essential instruction designed to whip your creative talents into professional-quality artwork.
Hone your skills and broaden your technical repertoire using this new must-have resource from the editors at American Artist and drawing magazines.
Tackle new and exciting techniques with articles exploring still lifes, the sight-size method, and more!
Dive into your copy of this special issue to:
- Strengthen your artwork and master critical skills with learn-to-draw lessons in the basic forms that underlie most representational art such as cubes, cylinders, and spheres.
- Discover the refined processes of five top instructors—Daniel Graves, Rob Liberace, Sherrie McGraw, Anthony Ryder, and Susan Lyon share all.
- Advance the detail of your compositions with in-depth instruction from Dan Gheno and Ephraim Rubenstein teaching the finer aspects of line and tone.
- Create expressive and unique works of art using the foundation of technical skills this special issue provides.
- Deepen the dimension of your figure drawings with sketching lessons in anatomy and learn how to use them to enhance your work.
- Capture the mood and ambiance of your model when sketching from life with the guide that tells you how to be successful during these live sessions.
- Transfer emotion to paper with tonal drawing—discover lessons in juxtaposition of relative values, seeing masses, and more.
- Keep long-pose sketching energetic and lively with tips to prepare for and overcome challenges and improve your work.
You don’t even have to leave your home, take a master course at your own pace progressing from basic sketching skills to master instruction.
Order your copy of Drawing: the Complete Course today!