You'll Love This Watercolor Painting DVD If:
- You want to add new textures & shapes to your watercolor pieces
- You love transparent watercolor & want to learn how to mix the right colors to get that effect
- You're on the hunt for new & exciting watercolor painting techniques
Focusing on shapes, color mixing & a range of brushstrokes Jean Grastorf takes you step-by-step through an abstract watercolor painting in Creating Texture in Transparent Watercolor. Jean encourages you to try these watercolor painting techniques on your own as she demonstrates their effect on her own watercolor paper. Create textures and dimension in your watercolor work with these watercolor tutorials & lessons. Find new watercolor painting tipsthat you can apply to your watercolor piece whether it's a landscape, portrait, still life or animal painting in this top watercolor painting DVD.
In Creating Texture in Transparent Watercolor with Jean Grastorf You'll Learn:
- How to use masking & scraping paint with a credit card in order to create new watercolor effects
- How to make positive and negative shapes using a wax resist
- How to create a sampler that lets you practice your new techniques & serve as watercolor inspiration
Instantly stream the full version of Creating Texture in Transparent Watercolor with Jean Grastorf on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jean Grastorf
Jean Grastorf is a Florida Watercolor Society Gold Award winner and First Award recipient from the National Watercolor Society. She is an art show juror & judge and has taught watercolor workshops around the world. Jean Grastorf is also a former member of the Board of Directors of the American Watercolor Society and she si the author of Pouring Light, Layering Transparent Watercolor .
Love this DVD? Let us know! Leave a product review here!"