You'll Love This Pastel Painting Book If:
- You want to take your pastel pieces to the next level with realistic shadows
- You love learning new & exciting pastel painting techniques
- You love picking up new pastel tips & love learning visually
Follow along as Deborah Secor shares her simple rules for painting realistic & artistic outdoor shadows. Learn how to mix & blend then paint shadows in pastels. Shadows can add dimension and atmosphere to your pastel compositions. In addition to great pastel painting lessons & tips
you'll also watch as Deborah puts them into practice with a painting demonstration of a pyracantra vine and its shadows. Watch as she creates the mixture of light and shadow of the vine against an outdoor wall on a sunny day.
In Painting Outdoor Shadows in Pastel with Deborah Secor You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Outdoor Shadows in Pastel With Deborah Secor on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to compose accurate shadow shapes using basic principles
- How to see the color inside a shadow and replicate it on your palette
- How to deal with photographic limitations in your pastel painting
About the Author: Deborah Secor
Deborah has been painting for more than 30 years, and she works primarily in pastels. She is a dedicated teacher and has been a contributor to Pastel Journal from the very beginning. She is also an inaugural member of The Pastel of Society of New Mexico.
Love Painting Outdoor Shadows in Pastel with Deborah Secor? Let us know! Leave a DVD review here!"