You'll Love This Watercolor Painting DVD If:
- You love learning new watercolor painting techniques
- You want to loosen up your watercolor paintings
- You love Jean's pouring techniques & want to know more
Follow along with noted watercolor artist, Jean Grastorf, as she completes a city scene featuring two women from start to finish using her watercolor pouring technique. This video watercolor workshop includes top watercolor tricks & tips all geared toward helping you loosen up your watercolor paintings. Create a lively background that draws in the viewer with transparent color with this watercolor demonstration.
In Pouring Transparent Watercolor with Jean Grastorf You'll Learn:
- How to master Jean Grastorf's signature pouring technique
- How to mask areas and save them as white or a light value
- How to mix colors in order to achieve a transparent effect
Instantly stream the full version of Pouring Transparent Watercolor with Jean Grastorf on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Author: Jean Grastorf
Jean Grastorf has served on the Board of Directors of the American Watercolor Society. As a graduate of The Rochester Institute of Technology, Jean has become known as a leader in the watercolor painting community for her signature pouring technique. She teaches watercolor painting workshops around the country and around the world. She's the winner of the Walser Greathouse Medal and she is a Gold Award winner from the Florida Watercolor Society.
Love Pouring Transparent Watercolor with Jean Grastorf? Let us know! Leave a DVD review here!"