You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson If:
- You love to paint landscapes in watercolors
- You love exploring new & exciting watercolor techniques
- You want to create a Spring landscape watercolor step-by-step
Watch & paint along as Sterling Edwards shows you all the watercolor painting tips & techniques
you'll need to create your own vibrant Spring landscape. With just four easy steps you can watch as a green landscape comes to life before your eyes. In this landscape painting video Sterling Edwards shares his many years of painting experience helping you understand the watercolor techniques with visual instruction.
This Sterling Edwards video is focused on the greenery of a spring landscape!
In Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: Spring Landscape You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: Spring Landscape on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to use light and dark values in order to create a vibrant lanscape
- How to mix the right greens in order to watercolor a Spring Landscape
- How to paint a landscape that is expressive and loose
About the Artist: Sterling Edwards
Sterling Edwards has been leading painting watercolor workshops since 1993. He is a signature member of the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour and he is the co-found of the Rusty Nail Painters a biannual artist intensive. He is the creator of his own signature set of watercolor brushes and palettes.
Love Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: Spring Landscape? Let us know! Leave a DVD review here!"