You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting DVD If:
- You want to improve the color usage in your own watercolor paintings
- You want to discover new & exciting color combinations and complimentary neutrals for your landscape, still life or portrait
- You love painting in watercolor and want to learn more!
When you use the right colors you’ll get the maximum results. In this watercolor painting video workshop expert artist Sterling Edwards will show you how to do just that. Covering a wide range of watercolor painting techniques and tips
and then completing a watercolor demonstration from start-to-finish, Sterling will help you improve your watercolor paintings and your overall use of color, no matter the subject. Learn how mixing rich neutrals along with complimentary colors can really make your compositions pop or evoke a certain mood or atmosphere. Learn how to paint in watercolor
in a whole new way with this exciting painting video workshop! Great for beginning watercolor artists & more experienced painters, this video lesson from Sterling Edwards make a great addition to the library of any artist.
In This Watercolor Painting Video Lesson You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Color Techniques for Expressive Watercolor with Sterling Edwards on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- The basics of color characteristics in watercolor
- Techniques for mixing and applying different types of color
- How to play with wet-into-wet painting techniques for a loose foreground
About the Author: Sterling Edwards
Sterling Edwards has been a trusted painting instructor since 1993. He is a Signature Member of the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolor. In addition to his work as a painting instructor Sterling Edwards has also developed his own line of watercolor brushes and palettes. He has been featured in Best of America Watermedia Artists and has contributed to numerous other books & magazines. He current gives workshops around the country.
Love this book? Let us know! Leave a product review here!