You’ll Love this Watercolor Painting DVD If:
- You love working with watercolor & want to learn more
- You want the feeling of a professional painting class in the comfort of your own home
- You want to improve & refine your watercolor brushwork
Follow along with expert watercolorist Sterling Edwards as he takes you step-by-step through brushwork techniques. Watch as he shares watercolor painting techniques and tips
to give you the tools you’ll need to create watercolor masterpieces of your own. Find your own watercolor painting style in this video lesson and create more expressive watercolor pieces. Each demonstration is geared toward helping watercolor artists of all skill levels learn something new. In Brushwork Techniques for Expressive Watercolor
Edwards uses all three types of brushes – flat, rounded & bristle – to create a snowy landscape.
In this Watercolor Brushwork DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Brushwork Techniques for Expressive Watercolor with Sterling Edwards at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How and when to work with flat, round, and bristle brushes
- Watercolor painting techniques for creating expressive watercolor landscapes & more
- How to create different watercolor effects on your cavas or paper with brushstrokes
About the Author: Sterling Edwards
Sterling Edwards has been a trusted painting instructor since 1993. He is a Signature Member of the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolor. In addition to his work as a painting instructor Sterling Edwards has also developed his own line of watercolor brushes and palettes. He has been featured in Best of America Watermedia Artists and has contributed to numerous other books & magazines.
Love this book? Let us know! Leave a product review here!