You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love the fluid medium of watercolor & you love pets
- You want to learn new tips for painting more realistic pet portraits
- You love the painting & teaching style of Carrie Stuart Parks and want to learn more
Carrie Stuart Parks opens her studio & shows you the ins and outs of completing a pet portrait in this exciting video. Learn her top watercolor painting techniques and tips for how to paint a dog portrait then apply them to your own work. This video workshop is great for any artist that wants to create a memorable piece of watercolor art that pays tribute to your pet puppy.
Step-by-step you'll discover how to paint fur that appears lifelike, how to paint a dogs nose as welll as tips for painting dog eyes that bring life to your watercolor painting. In addition to great dog painting techniques, Carrie also covers great foundational watercolor painting techniques that can be applied to any subject. She covers brushwork, watercolor glazing & how to paint wet-into-wet.
In the Watercolor Secrets: Realistic Pets Video You'll Learn:
- How to paint a fluffy dog from start to finish
- Tips & techniques for how to paint eyes, noses, fur & other features that are realistic
- Watercolor painting techniques on brushwork, glazing, and wet-into-wet painting
Preview Watercolor Secrets: Realistic Pets here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Watercolor Secrets: Realistic Pets on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Carrie Stuart Parks
Carrie Stuart Parks is a certified forensic artist. She is known for her attention to detail and dedication to realism. Carrie Stuart Parks works with many local and national law enforcement agencies, creating composite sketches and assisting with forensic art. Carrie is also a beloved art instructor, bringing her forensic skills to the watercolor canvas.