You'll Love This Encaustic Painting Video Lesson If:
- You want to learn the basics of preparing & layering when encaustic painting
- You want to learn new encaustic painting techniques
- You love learning about encaustic painting from expert instructor Bela Fidel
In the first two installments of this three-part encaustic painting video lesson from Bela Fidel, you'll learn about encaustic painting supplies and important tips for being safe while working with hot wax in encaustic painting. After reviewing these important basics, Bela then shows you how to mix vibrant encaustic colors and then layer them in order to create beautiful results.
Bela Fidel also shows you how to do encaustic painting with encaustic painting techniques through a step-by-step landscape painting tutorial. This abstract landscape piece will allow you to practice your new encaustic painting techniques, exploring your own creativity with applications that prepare you for further learning. If you're wondering - what is encaustic painting? How can I get started? Bela Fidel has the answers you're looking for.
In Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Parts 1 and 2): Preparation & Layering You'll Learn:
- The basics of encaustic painting supplies & safety
- Tips & tricks for mixing & applying encaustic colors
- How to paint a landscape in encaustic paints using layering & other techniques
Preview Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Parts 1 and 2): Preparation & Layering here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Parts 1 and 2): Preparation & Layering on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Bela Fidel
Bela Fidel is an experienced award-winning painter, known for her exciting encaustic painting skills around the world. Her work has been exhibited around the U.S. and Brazil and she regularly leads popular painting workshops from her studio in Scottsdale, Arizona.