You'll Love This Encaustic Painting Video If:
- You love encaustic painting & want to try something new
- You love to learn encaustic painting techniques from Bela Fidel
- You love creating unique & textured effects using wax encaustic paints
In the third of this three-part series from Bela Fidel you'll learn exciting new encaustic painting techniques such as how to stamp, stencil & collage with the wax paint. Enhance your encaustic work using layering & other application techniques. Bela takes you step-by-step through the entire encaustic painting process showing you her top tips & tricks to adding interest, dimension and texture.
You'll be amazed by these beautiful results. Once you master these approaches to encaustic painting you'll be ready to strike out on your own, creating unique and memorable encaustic painting pieces. In addition to great encaustic painting tips, this video tutorial also includes a review of the necessary supplies. Learn how to do encaustic painting today!
In Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Part 3): Enriching You'll Learn:
- How to stamp, stencil, collage & more in encaustic paints
- Tips & techniques for creating dimension and texture step-by-step
- How to layer color and use the right supplies properly
Preview Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Part 3): Enriching here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Encaustic Adventure with Bela Fidel (Part 3): Enriching on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Bela Fidel
Bela Fidel has many years of experience creating oil and encaustic paintings as well as leaning workshops and hosting events. She leads popular painting workshops from her studio in Scottsdale, Arizona. She is the recipient of the Merit Award from the Arizona Art Alliance. Her work has been exhibited around the U.S. and Brazil.