You’ll Love This Encaustic Collage DVD If:
- You want to try new approaches to painting encaustic
- You love to make unique art that is affordable & fun
- You love encaustic painting & you love learning to paint visually
Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch loves to paint with wax and she loves sharing her favorite encaustic painting techniques with students of all skill levels. If you’re new to encaustic projects you’ll love these clear & approachable tips from an expert artist. Learn along with Patricia as she completes three encaustic collage projects. With dozens of new methods & materials you’ll come back to this encaustic collage video DVD.
Many of the supplies used in these projects are inexpensive and easily found in your local store. Incorporate collage, scrapbooking, paining and other media techniques into your encaustic collage to create a variety of effects and results. From the materials you need to how to hang your finished piece, Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch is your guide through the entire encaustic painting process. Plus, don’t miss out on the great bonus clips that features a burned shellac technique!
In Encaustic Collage Workshop You’ll Learn:
- How to create encaustic pieces that incorporate collage, scrapbooking and other painting techniques
- Tips & techniques for mixing the encaustic medium & add color by using oil paints, powers and papers
- How to create 3-D encaustic features by incising and embedding objects and use extensive layering
About the Artist: Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch
Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch has more than 16 years of experience painting in acrylics & encaustics. Her work has been included in many private and public collections and her exciting instruction & tips have been featured in many top publications including Cloth, Paper, Scissors, and ArtAccess.
Love Encaustic Collage Workshop? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!