You’ll Love This Encaustic Painting Book If:
- You are interested in encaustic painting but you don’t know where to start
- You love encaustic painting and want to discover new, challenging projects
- You love the painting of Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch and you want to hear her exclusive tips and tricks!
Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch brings encaustic painting to life in this new painting book! Encaustic Painting Techniques shows you how to work in this exciting medium with 40 step-by-step encaustic painting demonstrations and 20 exciting new projects that will give you the guidance you need to work in encaustic like a pro. Learn how to work with a wide variety of media including tar and shellac in this top encaustic book.
Each page features inspiring advice and techniques that focus on how to paint with encaustics. You’ll also learn how to incorporate acrylic, watercolors, paper and much more into your encaustic practice.
In Encaustic Painting Techniques You’ll Learn:
- How to create colored wax for art projects
- Encaustic painting tips for priming, fusing and creating texture
- How to cut in with scraping, incising and use image transfers, rub-ons and more
- How to think outside the creative box by using differing materials and objects in your encaustic technique
A Word From the Author:
“My goal is to bring the encaustic workshop into your own studio as I walk you through each step in creating beautiful encaustic paintings.” – Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch