You’ll Love Mixed Media Bundle If:
- You want to create new projects using fabric
- You love learning mixed media techniques & love to save
- You’re searching for a library of great mixed media tips, ideas & projects
With this exciting fabric art bundle you’ll get three top quality mixed media books filled with mixed media techniques, ideas, projects and tips from experts. When you buy these three mixed media books together you’ll save money and have a great foundation for a mixed media library.
Build a strong foundation for your textile projects. Whether you’re new to mixed media or want to bring your fabric art projects to the next level, you’ll learn something new with The Essential Series Fabric Artist’s Bundle. Limited quantities are available, and this great deal won’t last long, order yours today!
In The Essentials Series Fabric Artist’s Bundle You’ll Receive:
- Mixed and Stitched by Jen Osborn: Learn how to combine fabric, textures, found objects and other craft supplies in new and interesting ways. Create personal pieces of artwork that speak to you using these exciting mixed media techniques. Learn how to custom dye fabric, sew different stitches, embroider, and much more. Sew basic shapes, try new stitches and then move step-by-step through 16 mixed media fabric art projects. Create functional items for the home, creative tools such as a pincushion or apron and even great gifts such as bags, banners and much more.
- Layered, Tattered and Stitched by Ruth Rae: Try something outside the ordinary with the sewing techniques found in this mixed media project book. Learn how to trap found objects between layers, stitch and quilt paper, create windows using fabric and so much more. With these mixed media techniques you’ll see inspiration in your daily life. Expand your creative process, use poetry, symbolic objects, and other items for inspiration. Mixed media techniques also include transferring photos and staining fabric.
- Creative Bloom by Jennifer Swift: Create exciting mixed media projects with the step-by-step techniques from Jennifer Swift. Use fabric in new and unexpected ways with these exciting ideas and tutorials. Learn how to sculpt wire, stitch fabric to wire, make fabric pages, and much more. Projects include a butterfly-adorned lamp, a sweet bird sculpture, and a fun canvas bag. Jennifer shares vignettes and advice, her favorite tools, how to foster creativity and tips for staying motivated.
Check Out This Excerpt From Layered, Tattered & Stitch by Ruth Rae:
Offerings from the Heart
Handmade gifts really show how much you care. They’re a way of sharing yourself with loved ones near and far, as the time you take to create something from your heart means oh so much. When you create one-of-a-kind gifts, you can add tiny details so the recipients know that you truly took the time to show how much you care and think about them.
A special book can be customized to the person’s needs and taste while patterns and colors can be tailored to the recipient’s personality. Personal keepsakes also can be incorporated into the piece such as a special photo or a few special beloved tokens.
Gift giving can be taken even further through innovative gift wrap that often becomes part of the gift itself. Scarves (that later can be worn) make a great wrapper for any fashion aficionado, whereas a vintage tea towel wrapped around a gift and tied with a length of lace would make the heart of a romantic flutter!
Love The Essentials Series Fabric Artist's Bundle ? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!