You’ll Love Mixed Media Book Bundle If:
- You want to make exciting collage and mixed media projects
- You love creating unique craft projects & are searching for new techniques
- You love the style and welcoming instruction of Josie Cirincione
The combination of great collage ideas, mixed media techniques found in this mixed media books are great for crafters of all skill levels. You’ll save money and get great instruction and brush up on your skills.
These titles are specially chosen and bundled to provide you with great tips and fantastic prices. These best-selling collage project books are only available for a limited time, and only available in limited quantities. Get great crafting techniques from Josie Cirincione!
In The Essentials Series Mixed Media + Collage with Josie Cirincione Bundle You’ll Receive:
- Collage Lost and Found by Josie Cirincione: This first mixed media art book from Josie Cirincione includes top quality collage techniques using found objects, and much more. Create vintage-style greeting cards, magnets, necklaces, journals and much more with these exciting techniques and step-by-step mixed media projects. Clear, instructional photographs and comprehensive guidance, you’re sure to learn something new. Great for collage artists of all skill levels.
- Bent, Bound and Stitched by Josie Cirincione: Learn how to create mixed media projects that are interesting and outside the box with this exciting book from Josie. Learn how to create textured paper, basic silkscreen processes, and how to combine wires of different gauges with found objects in order to create unique pieces of jewelry. Delve into the mixed media world with these great projects and techniques that blend romantic collages, simplistic fold and industrial minimalism. These tips and ideas can be used for a variety of craft projects.
A Word From the Author from Collage Lost and Found:
"As you will see in this book, collage is not limited to canvas or an assemblage in a box. It can be used in jewelry, cards, handmade books and journals too. The possibilities are endless, so don’t be afraid to experiment! My hope is that this book gives you insights into expressing yourself through collage and teaches you new techniques to incorporate in your own work. Remember, at the end of the day, this is something to do for fun, for the pure enjoyment of creative expression (and maybe to breath new life into an object that otherwise would have been forgotten)." — Josie Cirincione
A Word From the Author from Bend, Bound and Stitched:
"The projects and technique I chose to showcase on the following pages are easily applied to many different mediums and ideas. What I hope you get out of this book are approaches to some new and some tried-and-true techniques that you can take and expand on your own for your own unique creations." — Josie Cirincione
Love The Essentials Series Mixed Media + Collage with Josie Cirincione Bundle? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!