You’ll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You love to paint & want to build a solid foundation for your watercolor painting
- You want to unleash your watercolor painting creativity
- You love the look of watercolor & want to learn along with Elizabeth Groves
This complete guide to watercolor painting is perfect for the watercolor artist looking to master basic & more advanced watercolor painting techniques, bringing new life to your watercolor pieces. This watercolor book includes more than 300 color illustrations and more than 40 watercolor painting exercises.
Each step-by-step demonstration is geared toward helping you understand and use different watercolor painting tools and materials. Learn how to incorporate maker, pen, ink and even acrylics in your watercolor painting. Create a variety of effects and textures using different colors, papers and other watercolor painting techniques.
In Exploring Watercolor You’ll Learn:
- How to paint a variety of subjects with step-by-step demonstrations
- Tips & techniques for watercolor painting such as lifting paint, composition, value & more
- More than 40 watercolor painting exercises using a combination of colors, papers and techniques
About the Author: Elizabeth Groves
Elizabeth Groves is an award-winning artist and her work has been included in many private collections. She teaches popular private painting lessons and workshops from her studio in Alamo, California. Elizabeth was a founding member and president of the Woodlands Art League in Houston and she is also a past president of the Alamo-Danville Artists’ Association.
Love Exploring Watercolor? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!