You’ll Love This Costume Makeup Book If:
- You want to impress at your next costume party or Halloween event!
- You love to paint faces and want to try new face painting ideas, styles & creatures
- You want a face painting how to that you can return to year after year
With award-winning techniques, step-by-step demonstrations and tricks to realistic results, Extreme Costume Makeup from Brian and Nick Wolfe is a must-have for anyone that loves interesting face painting projects or especially spooky costume ideas. Learn how to create Halloween makeup that is sure to wow any party or trick-or-treater! These face painting demonstrations go way beyond Halloween as well, it’s perfect for any costume party or event!
Learn how to create warts, fangs and much more with this top guide to this unique art form that blends the 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional. This face painting book features 25 exciting demonstrations with pictures and easy-to-follow directions straight from face makeup experts Brian and Nick Wolfe.
In Extreme Costume Makeup You’ll Learn:
- How to paint demons, zombies, vampires, aliens and more on your face
- Tips to transforming yourself and your friends into insects werewolves & more
- How to apply face paint like a pro!
A Word from the Authors:
“Fiendish faces like the ones in this book – from gruesome and freakish to mysterious and otherworldy – are some of the most entertaining faces to paint. Face painting is an art form that has no boundaries and is as original as the face that is painted. It is two dimensional art put on a three-dimensional canvas that moves, roars or maniacally laughs.” – Brian and Nick Wolfe