You’ll Love This Costume & Fashion Drawing Book If:
- You want to create unique & romantic costumes for your characters
- You love to draw interesting fashions and want to learn new techniques & tricks
- You want to learn how to draw more accurate, interesting and artistic fashions and characters
Fantasy Fashion Art Studio: Creating Romantic Characters, Clothing and Costumes by Meredith Dillman is a drawing book completely dedicated to the fun and whimsy of creative and romantic characters and costumes. Learn how to draw a fairies’ dress, a turn-of-the-century costume and so much more in this character and costume book.
Each costume and character drawing project is inspired by historical dress and focuses on sketching and painting techniques as well as details and step-by-step instruction from initial concept to finished products!
In Fantasy Fashion Art Studio: Creating Romantic Characters Clothing and Costumes You’ll Learn:
- How to draw lace, ruffles, collars, layering, fit, folds and jewelry
- Tips and techniques for drawing fairy, maiden, and mermaid inspired characters
- How to draw costumes inspired by fairy tales, medieval clothing, Renaissance clothing, Victorian fashion, celestial scenes, Asian myths, masquerade and steampunk