Learn to draw and paint in a fun, free fashion with this illustration DVD!
You’ll love this if:
- You have an eye for fashion and design in your mixed-media artwork
- You enjoy the work by fashion illustrator Jennifer Lilya
- You are looking for fun figure drawing instruction
Express your inner fashionista in your mixed-media artwork with stunning figures. Watch and learn from top fashion illustrator Jennifer Lilya and create beautiful eye-catching fashion illustrations. Learn to create the basics from facial features, to hair color, to clothes and accessories. Watch as Jennifer demonstrates creating two figures: one in modern wear and the other in a formal gown. No matter what your skill level, you will be creating beautiful fashion illustrations with these easy-to-follow and simple techniques.
In Draw and Paint Figures you’ll find:
- Step-by-step start to finish instruction using acrylic and ink to create fashion figures
- 105 minutes of insider tips from expert fashion illustrator
Watch a preview of Draw and Paint Figures
About the Author
Jennifer Lilya has been illustrating fashion since the early 90s after graduating from Fashion Institute of Technology State University of New York (FIT). She has worked with magazines, ad agencies, fashion designers & PR firms. She specializes in traditional fashion illustration, but with a modern edge & witty handlettering. Her work is done in acrylic paint & black ink on paper.