You'll Love This Book If:
- You love hand crafting
- You're looking for a fresh, trendy take on package design
- You want to differentiate your product and showcase your skills
Handmade Packaging Workshop explores innovation, design, and the beautiful aesthetic of handcrafted packaging. This book is divided into three sections with the first covering materials, printing and sustainability, the second focusing on tutorials and case studies about different types of packaging, and the last offering information about marketing and taking handmade packaging to a professional level.
Readers and designers of all levels will be able to utilize the step-by-step instructions contained within to create beautiful boxes, bags, labels, wraps and more.
Inside Handmade Packaging Workshop You'll Find:
- Step-by-step guides to designing and creating your very own handmade packaging
- A showcase of incredible handmade packaging for inspiration (and appreciation)
- Tips and techniques for deviating from the guides and creating unique designs
- Profiles of top designers that shed light on the craft and give personal experiences with package design
- And more!
About the Author:
Rachel Wiles is a freelance graphic designer/writer currently working around Minneapolis. She holds a spot on TheDieline.com's staff as a writer and editor while still working through her own design company and blog, BenignObjects.com. She has a B.A. in journalism and a B.F.A. in graphic design. Her award-winning work for the ADDYs has been featured in several design books and magazines including HOW, CMYK and Graphis.