Further your own art education
Get instant improvement on your portraits, landscapes, and still lifes from master teachers.
Find out which piece of advice resonated with the master artists you look up and how it changed their work for the better including concise instructions, motivating encouragement, and personal attention they received during their studies.
Dive into this special issue to:
- Tackle the challenges of painting portraits with expert instruction.
- Capture posed models with accuracy and expression using all-the must knows for life drawings.
- Evoke emotion when you present the human figure—learn to showcase your models alone or in a rich elaborate setting with advice from Nelson Shanks and Dawn Whitlaw.
- Discover advice from contemporary masters on selecting materials, planning the sequential development of a painting, and bringing your own perspective to your work.
- Capture light and atmosphere in oil colors with advice from Matt Smith.
- Take control of your acrylic paints out in the field or in the studio with essential tips from William Hook.
- And more!
Learn the approaches and perspectives of the masters and find out how to use their techniques in your own work.
Download your copy of this must-have special-issue now!