Become a Better Draftsman in Just Over an Hour!
Follow Chris Hart’s easy step-by-step lessons on how to draw dogs. In this drawing tutorial Chris demystifies anatomy and helps us see dogs simply as “very furry strangely-standing people,” so we can relate to and create accurate drawings.With lessons ranging from using art supplies, to drawing a variety of fur types, to achieving that “aww, so cute” factor, Chris shares his tips for how to draw dog expressions and poses that will give life and realism to your drawings.
Order this must-have DVD workshop to
- Discover anatomy and perspective instruction made easy
- Learn from lessons on heads and poses, fur and features
- Dive into 66 minutes of premier art instruction
- And more!
Order your copy of Chris Hart Art School: How to Draw Dogs today!
Preview: Learn easy tips for drawing convincing, cute dogs while you follow Chris’ lessons on how to use overlapping & layering, shading and angles.
Chris Hart is an art instruction author who has sold over 3 million copies of his books on how to draw people, animals, manga, cartoon characters and more. With a full background in animation, illustration and cartooning, Chris’ list of over 50 how-to-draw books has earned him several distinguished awards and honors. Visit ChrisHartBooks.com for more information.
- Surface Printer paper
- 2H, F (light, good for shading and outlines)
- B or HB (dark, good for shading)
- 2B (darkest, good for dark shadows)
- Other Eraser tips
- Pro White paint (for corrections)
- Small thin brush