Follow Chris Hart’s easy step-by-step lessons on how to draw convincing heads and faces. After a review of art supplies and the best pencils to use, Chris shares his drawing tips for creating facial features, hair, heads in various views (profile, ¾-view and front), and more for accurate, exciting drawings.
Order this must-have DVD workshop today, to:
- Discover instruction on proportions and perspective made easy to use
- Learn from lessons on facial features for drawing males and females
- Dive into 48 minutes of premier art instruction
- And more!
Order your copy of Chris Hart Art School: How to Draw Heads & Faces today!
Preview: Learn easy drawing tips for adding dimension to eyes and noses, and how to place the features to draw a realistic profile view of the face.
Chris Hart is an art instruction author who has sold over 3 million copies of his books on how to draw people, animals, manga, cartoon characters and more. With a full background in animation, illustration and cartooning, Chris’ list of over 50 how-to-draw books has earned him several distinguished awards and honors. Visit ChrisHartBooks.com for more information.
- Surface Printer paper
- 2H, F (light, good for shading and outlines)
- B or HB (dark, good for shading) 2B (darkest, good for dark shadows)
- Other Eraser tips
- Pro White paint (for corrections)
- Small thin brush
- Triangle (ruler)