Enhance Your Figure Drawings in Under an Hour!
Follow Chris Hart’s easy step-by-step lessons on how to draw the figure. After a review of art supplies and the best pencils to use, Chris shares his most important drawing tips for creating realistic people—how to draw muscle structure, how to adjust for different angles and poses, and how to achieve depth with overlapping forms, so your figure drawings are accurate, realistic and energized!
Order this must-have DVD workshop today, to:
- Discover proportions and perspective made easy to use
- Learn from lessons for drawing males and females
- Dive into 54 minutes of premier art instruction
- And More!
Order your copy of Chris Hart Art School: How to Draw People today!
Preview: Learn Chris’ secrets for drawing the figure as you follow easy lessons to achieve depth, dimension and proper perspective with angles and shading…and get some good anatomy tips while you are at it!
Chris Hart is an art instruction author who has sold over 3 million copies of his books on how to draw people, animals, manga, cartoon characters and more. With a full background in animation, illustration and cartooning, Chris’ list of over 50 how-to-draw books has earned him several distinguished awards and honors. Visit ChrisHartBooks.com for more information.
- Surface Printer paper
- Pencils 2H, F (light, good for shading and outlines)
- B or HB (dark, good for shading)
- 2B (darkest, good for dark shadows)
- Other Eraser tips
- Pro White paint (for corrections)
- Small thin brush
- Triangle (ruler)