You'll Love This Oil Painting Video If:
- You want to learn more about painting alla prima with tips from Stephanie Birdsall
- You love painting flowers and you want to learn more about creating blooms in oil
- You want to create more energetic, lively oil paintings with new tips & techniques
In this oil painting video from Stephanie Birdsall you'll learn everything you need to paint alla prima. Alla prima refers to an exciting painting style that includes painting your subject direct from life, in oil, in one sitting. From start to finish Stephanie Birdsall shares her favorite flower painting techniques & tips for creating a strong floral composition. Discover how to paint flowers in oil with the handy demonstrations included in this oil painting video.
Learn how to paint alla prima flowers that are energetic, emotive and evocative of life. This video features top quality instruction as Stephanie paints a bouquet of pansies step-by-step. Stephanie covers important topics such as brushwork, color, values and more. These alla prima oil painting techniques are easy to replicate and practice as you follow along with Stephanie.
In How to Paint Flowers in Oil with Stephanie Birdsall You'll Learn:
- How to paint in the alla prima style-painting directly from life, in one setting
- Tips & techniques for how to paint pansy flowers using oil paints
- How to compose a floral painting, achieve clean color, adjust values and more great oil painting techniques
Preview How to Paint Flowers in Oil with Stephanie Birdsall here now!
Instantly stream the full version of How to Paint Flowers in Oil with Stephanie Birdsall on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Stephanie Birdsall
Stephanie Birdsall is the recipient of more than 30 national and international award and she is known best for her plein air painting style. Her work has been exhibited in the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition in London, England and the National Arts Club in New York. She has also been featured in many top art publications including International Artist Magazine
, Plein Air Magazine
, The Pastel Journal
, and Southwest Art
. She is a signature member of The Pastel Society of America and a member of The National Association of Women Artists.