You'll Love This Oil Painting Video If:
- You're searching for the secret to realistic skin tones in your oil portraits
- You love oil painting & want to give portraiture a try
- You want tips on capturing emotion in your oil portrait
Go in-depth with Chris Saper as she discusses and highlights the colors needed to create life-like portraits in oil. This easy-to-follow instructional oil painting video includes a guide to creating the right colors & tones on your palette for portraits of blonds, red-heads and brunettes, as well as light, olive and dark skinned subjects.Over the course of 97 minutes expert instructor, painter & speaker Chris Saper shares her tips & tricks to creating portraits in oil paint. Chris is a faculty member of the Portrait Society of America and her work has been exhibited in galleries around the country including the US Senate Rotunda.
With How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil You'll Learn:
- How to mix color for a variety of skin tones & shades
- About the important of temperature, intensity & value in portraits
- How experienced artist Chris Saper approaches her portrait painting process
Preview How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil now!
Instantly stream the full version of How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Chris Saper
What Jennifer Lepore, Online Content Development Manager for ArtistsNetwork.TV, has to say:
The diversity of skin types and ethnicities makes for a colorful canvas. In this video Chris shows you how to see the color of skin in light and shadow and how to mix your oil paints to achieve the right color every time. Don’t expect a finished painting from this video, but do expect to have your eyes opened as you learn how to mix the subtleties and delicacies of color that will give truth to your oil portraits.