You’ll Love This Portrait Painting Video Download If:
- You love to paint portraits & want to learn how to create a variety of skin tones
- You want to better understand the specifics behind creating a realistic skin tone in portraits
- You love painting portraits using oil & want to learn tips from Chris Saper
Download this exciting video right to your laptop and desktop and start learning how to create accurate & realistic skin tones when painting oil portraits. Chris Saper shares her great portrait painting techniques and tips for painting and mixing different types of skin tones. Learn how to paint realistic portraits by painting skin tones in oil including light and red-head complexions as well as olive skin tones and a range of darker skin tones as well.
Learn how to paint light and shadows that interact with skin tones and achieve a realistic look. Using six in-studio models, Chris Saper guides you step-by-step through understanding color temperature, intensity and value. Soon you’ll have the skills you’ll need in order to paint fun portraits of your own.
In the How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil with Chris Saper You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting 6 skin tones using in-studio live models
- How to identify & mix realistic color notes for light, olive & darker skin tones
- How to paint color temperature, intensity and value with step by step tips
Preview How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil with Chris Saper here now!
Instantly stream the full version of How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Chris Saper
Chris Saper is a renowned portrait artist with pieces featured in more than 280 private and corporate collections around the country. Chris is an accomplished author & instructor with a successful line of portrait painting books and DVDs. She is a full-time commissioned portrait artist and she also teaches regularly at the Scottsdale Artists’ School and at the Mountain Artists’ Guild in Prescott, Arizona.
Love How to Paint Skin Tones in Oil with Chris Saper? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!