You'll Love This Pastel Water Painting Video If:
- You love painting in pastel & you love to paint water
- You want to learn more about how to paint a seascape from Arnold Lowrey
- You love learning with visual pastel painting tips in the comfort of your own home
Learn how to paint rough waves, water, and a complete waterfall scene from start to finish with these great pastel painting techniques from Arnold Lowrey. With two different step-by-step pastel painting demonstrations you'll see two approaches to painting water in pastel. This pastel painting video features lessons on creating a strong composition, blending for effect and using a variety of strokes. Discover how to paint a wooded waterfall, and a rough rocky sea using pastel paints.
This pastel painting video also includes great tips for how to paint a tree, sky, rock, foam, and of course, cascading water. Learn how to paint shadow and highlights in pastel, creating realistic results every time. With these great demonstrations from Arnold Lowrey, you're sure to learn something new and bring new skills to your own canvas.
In Improve Your Pastel Painting: Waterfalls & Rough Seas with Arnold Lowrey You'll Learn:
- How to paint water using pastel to create a seascape of rough waves
- Tips & techniques for painting a waterfall in pastel from start to finish
- How to create a strong composition, blend pastels, and create hard and soft damages with a variety of strokes
Preview Improve Your Pastel Painting: Waterfalls & Rough Seas with Arnold Lowrey here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Improve Your Pastel Painting: Waterfalls & Rough Seas with Arnold Lowrey on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Arnold Lowrey
With more than 40 years of experience as a painter, Arnold Lowrey is a true expert. Arnold leads popular painting workshops that include watercolor, acrylics, pastels and oils. He is an award-winning artist and has had his work exhibited at the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour at the Mall Galleries in London.