You’ll love this mixed-media art journaling book if:
- You want to learn more mixed-media techniques
- Creativity flows better for you with art journal prompts
- You’d like to explore ways to constructively deal with your inner critic
The Inner Hero Creative Art Journal by Quinn McDonald provides a whirlwind of inspiration for those looking to incorporate an element of self-reflection into their art journaling. Through a variety of mixed-media techniques and useful writing direction, you’ll be encouraged to not only invite your inner critic into the studio, but to go a step further and introduce the critic to your inner heroes or advocates—The Tarot Reader, The Gardener, The Scribe, The Alchemist, and The Wise Woman. Art journal prompts and exercises provided in each chapter listen to and challenge your critic, ensuing in an inspiring and productive inner conversation.
In The Inner Hero Creative Art Journal you’ll find:
- An opportunity to create loose-leaf cards you can use repeatedly for self-reflection and the exploration of mixed-media techniques
- Encouragement for letting your inner critic be heard, as well as constructively and positively countered
About the author:
Quinn is the author of Raw Art Journaling and a certified creativity coach who helps artists through transitions in their lives and work. Quinn also teaches writing for both corporate clients as well as adults in life-transition situations. She writes two columns for Stampington & Company, and she teaches art journaling locally and nationally.