You’ll Love This Landscape Painting CD Collection If:
- You love painting interesting outdoor scenes
- You want great painting techniques & lessons in a searchable format
- You love painting in one or more exciting medium
Learn how to paint waves, clouds, grass — everything you need to create realistic and interesting landscapes and seascapes. Whether you work in watercolor or oil, pastel or acrylic, even mixed media, you’ll find a new favorite technique & landscape painting tips on this comprehensive painting CD. This collection of articles from 40 expert painters comes in an easy-to-use CD of PDFs. Searchable by keyword, medium or artist name, you can use this CD as a reference library of landscape and seascape techniques. More than 350 pages of instruction make this a must-have for any artist interested in portraying nature in art.
Featured artists include John Poon, Richard McKinley, Frank Serrano, Tula Telfair, Terri Ford, Peter Holbrook, Lisa Grossman, Matt Smith, Gregory Stocks, Jill Carver and Chuck Rawle. Eric Wiegardt, David Savellano and Andy Evarnsen share their classic watercolor approach, Kenny McKenna discusses atmospheric expressionism and Johnathan Frank demonstrates hyperrealism. Z.L. Feng shows you how to infuse your work with Asian-influenced effects. Learn top tricks for painting outdoors, learn how to paint the sky and sea as well as landscapes in all seasons.
Note: Acrobat Reader 6.0 is required to view these articles
In Land, Sea & Sky You’ll Learn:
Love the Land, Sea & Sky CD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to work from a landscape or seascape reference photo in your studio
- Tips & techniques painting waves, water, clouds & realistic skies using acrylic, oil, watercolor, pastel and mixed media
- How to effective paint outdoors and paint any season