Create stunning snowy landscapes from pastels with the help of Liz Haywood-Sullivan!
You Will Love This If:
- You are wanting to learn the ins and outs of wintery pastel landscapes
- You love painting in pastel and are looking for new techniques
- You struggle with finding the right colors for your landscapes in pastel
Paint alongside Liz as she demonstrates painting a pastel landscape from start to finish and discover a variety of important techniques along the way. Learn how to train your eyes to see that snow is not just white and actually a variety of colors! Discover how important and useful a snow journal is and find tips on creating accurate records from photo references to color logs. Acquire tips on composition, and how to block in accurate proportions while learning the right tools for evaluating and correcting mistakes. Finally, finish your painting with highlights and watch as Liz creates consistency in light and adds form to the snow. You will be creating stunning landscapes in no time with the help of Liz Haywood-Sullivan!
In Landscape Painting in Pastel: Snow with Liz Haywood-Sullivan you’ll find:
- Nearly two hours of expert tips and advice
- Step-by-step instruction in creating winter pastel landscapes
- Stunning visual imagery and examples of snowy landscapes
About the Author
Liz Haywood-Sullivan has been dedicated to pastel painting since 1996. She is a signature member of the Pastel Society of American and she often leads workshops and demonstrations around the country and her work has been included in exhibits in many local and national museums and shows. Liz Haywood-Sullivan has also been included in many private and corporate collections as well.
Pastels (variety of colors, brands, hard and soft); Girault pastels for finishing details
Gloves in a bottle
Flat synthetic brushes
White Pastel sanded Mat mounted to Gatorboard