You’ll love this Acrylic Painting DVD if:
- You love abstract painting and want to learn more.
- Acrylics are your go-to medium of choice.
- You want to learn a step-by-step approach to painting negative space.
Take advantage of the nature of acrylic as your create a painting from start to finish along with Linda Kemp. Working in multiple layers of transparency and opacity, Linda teaches using a negative painting approach (painting around an object). Along the way, learn acrylic painting tips for brushwork, edges, color mixing and characteristics, and value contrasts for a powerful end result!
Order this must-have acrylic resource now to:
- Complete a powerful painting, step by step
- Discover acrylic lessons on brushwork, layering, edges, color mixing, and negative painting
- And more!
Don’t delay—order your soon-to-be favorite painting guide now!
A full-time artist and ambassador for negative painting, Linda Kemp teaches workshops throughout Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. Her award-winning paintings are in several collections around the world, and have been featured in publications such as The Artist’s Magazine and Watercolor Artist. Linda is the author of Watercolor Painting Outside the Lines and Simplifying Color & Design for Artists. For more about Linda, visit LindaKemp.com.