You’ll Love This Ocean Painting DVD If:
- You love to paint images of water and the sea & want to learn more
- You want to follow along with Dom Demers as he paints a full seascape
- You love painting plein air and you want to learn new tips for outdoor painting success
Learn how to paint waves that feel as though they flow with the great seascape painting tips and demonstrations in Marine Painting: Art of the Wave with Don Demers. Don Demers shows you how to create a great seascape from the New York City's historic Salmagundi Club. Covering both plein air and studio painting techniques, Don shares his best approaches for how to paint the ocean.
This master features his process, and techniques for painting waves, and other ocean elements. Apply those same techniques to your own work and watch your watery piece come to life. For artists that love to paint the sea, this is a must-have plein air resource. Initiate your own vision for ocean seascapes with these tips on how to paint the ocean.
In the Marine Painting: Art of the Wave with Don Demers DVD You’ll Learn:
- How to paint a wave step-by-step, covering structure, foam tracings, and linear structure
- How to paint the ocean using warm, emotive color and how to paint light that is natural
- Tips and techniques for capturing a vision on site, combining studies and mastering quick study sketches
What Other Artist’s Are Saying:
"Everyone knows that Don Demers is an extraordinary painter. In this video you will find he is also a transforming extraordinary teacher. From the way I do my field study to the way I hold my brush? I have changed after ONE viewing of this video. If you have not taken a workshop from him? He is one of the best teachers out there. If you can’t take a workshop? Then you will never be the same even after watching this DVD one time. I am not a beginner painter....so I can’t imagine how amazing this will be for a beginner....but for an advanced painter? It’s still pure magic." — Terry Mason
"Don Demers sets the bar for paintings of the sea. His understanding and sense of his subject is without peer, and his video teaching proves this by being clear, detailed, informative and entertaining. As an educational tool for artists, the knowledge and instruction in this video will raise the level of all seascapes for today’s painters, amateur and professional alike." — John Petey