You’ll Love This Painting DVD If:
- You want to learn new ways of working with YUPO synthetic paper
- You love to paint in watercolor & want to try synthetic paper for the first time
- You want to learn new watercolor techniques from synthetic paper painting expert, George James
George James, AWS DF, NWS was first inspired to explore YUPO synthetic paper when he discovered a lack of research in this area of watercolor painting. He has now developed a process for painting on YUPO paper that provides predictable results and a new form of creative flexibility. Go way beyond the boundaries of traditional watercolor paper, with the watercolor painting techniques in this watercolor painting DVD.
Step-by-step George shows you how to paint in watercolor in new ways, providing clear instruction and explanations for each theory featured in the video lessons. These watercolor painting exercises will help you mater YUPO painting techniques, creating desired effects and how to anticipate how the paint will interact with the paper.
In Mastering Yupo You’ll Learn:
- How to achieve rich surface textures and luminous dark passages on YUPO paper
- Tips & techniques for achieving variegated & smooth washes as well as lifting, ghosting and splattering
- How to stamp, card darks and lift whites in watercolor paint on YUPO synthetic paper
About the Artist: George James
George James is an experienced watercolor artist and is a Professor of Art Emeritus at California State University at Fullerton and his work has been include in many national exhibits. He is an award-winning painter, including first place in the 2003 Northwest Watercolor Society Waterworks competition and the Louisiana Watercolor Society Annual Exhibition in the same year.
Love Mastering Yupo? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!