Celebrating 50 Years of brilliant color!
PANTONE is turning 50, and we're excited! In honor of our 50th Anniversary we've created a special, limited-edition set of our PANTONE PLUS SERIES—the newest series in the gold standard of color matching, the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®.
This PANTONE Metallic Guide is a palette of 301 metallic colors that can really refine the look of your project. Printed on coated stock, the guide identifies the specific formula of ink for each color. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors.
Comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.
- Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Ink mixing formulas
- Seven base colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Limited-edition gift box
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection.
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate desired colors.
- Easy–to–use and portable fan deck format
- Seven base colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish for visualizing its affect on the color.
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name.
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers.