You'll Love This Mixed Media Book If:
- You want to discover new ways to use your artmaking leftovers & throwaways
- You want to make a piece of art that is more unexpected
- You're on the search for exciting mixed media techniques for all skill levels
Leave no art behind with this mixed media book from Sandra Duran Wilson and Darlene Olivia McElroy. In Mixed Media Revolution
you'll learn a wide range of techniques & project idea for using your artistic byproducts and leftover materials in new and interesting ways. Expert mixed media artist, Sandra Duran Wilson takes you step-by-step through several mixed media projects, helping you make the most of your art materials.
When you master these mixed media techniques, tips, tricks & tutorials you'll be able to handle anything that arises in the artistic process.
In Mixed Media Revolution You'll Learn:
- More than 50 techniques for making new art from leftover art materials
- How to double the use of a transparency or use the backing paper from a sticker sheet to print on or make a transfer
- How to cut up a piece of art when you don't love the results nd but it back together to make a new piece
About the Author: Sandra Duran Wilson & Darlene Olivia McElroy
For more than 20 years Sandra Duran Wilson has painted professionally around the country. Her work can be found in private and public collections including the City of Santa Fe Convention Center. She teaches workshops around the world and is the author of 4 mixed media titles.
Darlene Olivia McElroy is a Santa Fe based artist, she is an expert workshop instructor and her work can be found in the Muse Gallery in Columbus, Ohio. Her popular blog, Queen of Glue, has made her a trusted voice in the mixed media community and she is the author of 2 mixed media books.