You’ll Love This Collage Technique DVD If:
- You love making collage & are looking to try something new
- You love combining collage techniques to make unique art
- You want to learn new collage techniques from expert artist Claudine Hellmuth
In the follow up to her popular collage workshop DVD, Claudine Hellmuth shares even more great approaches to creating unique mixed media collages in MORE Collage Textures and Techniques. Techniques covered include how to alter books, scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper collage and image and transfer methods. Learn how to make a great and personal gift for a friend or family member that they’ll truly remember with these inspirational collage ideas. In this exciting collage video workshop you’ll be able to learn how to make a collage n the comfort of your home while feeling as though you’re in the studio with Claudine.
You’ll also hear from Claudine as she discusses her artistic process and her approach to creativity in addition to great step-by-step collage making techniques. This collage DVD includes great collage projects that are sure to inspire any artist.
In MORE Collage Textures and Techniques You’ll Learn:
- Mixed media techniques such as scrapbooking, rubber stamping, and paper collage
- Tips & techniques for creating interesting backgrounds by using old magazines, metal polish, rubbing alcohol & more
- How to combine elements in new ways to create special effects & great gifts
Bonus Features in MORE Collage Textures and Techniques Include:
- DVD: PROJECT on this DVD: 12 x 12 canvas collage
- INTERVIEW on this DVD: 45 min
- TECHNIQUES on this DVD: Two new magazine altering backgrounds using metal polish, stencil technique, altered magazine crinkled paper, rubbing alcohol and acrylics, and peeling paper background
About the Artist: Claudine Hellmuth
Claudine Hellmuth is an illustrator and artist known for her own personal, whimsical style. She has more than a decade of experience as an illustrator and she is a graduate from the Corcoran College of Art + Design. She teaches workshops and classes around the country. She loves sharing her love of collage and tries to tailor each session to the needs of her students.
Love MORE Collage Textures and Techniques? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!