You’ll Love This Art Journaling Book If:
- You want to engage in artistic activities, but are convinced you’re not creative or don’t have the time
- You need an array of art journal techniques and ideas to get your creative juices flowing
- You want an easy way to fit art journaling into your daily life
No Excuses Art Journaling by Gina Rossi Armfield is the perfect blend of structure and creativity for those who want to be artistic but aren’t sure how to fit it into their life. Different people engage in different forms of creativity, so the first step of this art journaling journey is to determine what your comfort level is with creativity—what types of colors do you like? Do you like vintage or contemporary styles? Once you’ve established your comfort zone, it’s time to plan out your journal for an entire year. Schedule in prompts, prepare your materials and tools, and pencil in your future art journal inspiration. Personalize your art journal, too, so it really stands out as your own! Not only does preparing your art journal this way foster creativity, but you’re also setting up 365 days of future creative prospects, as well. Plenty of structure is provided if you’re not sure what your art journal schedule should look like, and you’ll get to try out a variety of different monthly tasks.
Example art journal pages, ideas for tools and mini art projects, mixed-media techniques, and much more are included to thoroughly stimulate your creativity and provide art journal inspiration. With this many ideas and visual stimulation, you’ll kick your excuses and a lack of motivation to the curb!
In No Excuses Art Journaling You’ll Find:
- More than 20 mixed-media art journaling techniques demonstrated in step-by-step fashion
- Art journal prompts and tips for every month of the year
- Sample art journal pages from 12 guest artists to provide ample inspiration
About the Author:
Gina Rossi Armfield is a mixed-media artist, painter and photographer who has been making art since she was six years old. She is an experienced workshop instructor and has two North Light art journaling DVDs.