You’ll Love This Crafting Project Book If:
- You love to make scrapbooks and want to try something new
- You want to create special gifts for your friends and family
- You love the teaching style of Jessica Acs and you want to pick up new mini scrapbooking ideas
Outstanding Mini-Albums features 50 exciting ideas for creating memorable mini scrapbooks. Learn how to make mini scrapbooks and albums that commemorate special events or holidays. Learn how to create a mini scrapbook layout that is special and visually interesting.
Great for gifts and for kids, mini scrapbooks are a great place to showcase lifes special moments. Each project is easy to master and provides you with plenty of opportunities for personalization. This book includes step-by-step instructions and clear photos so you can move at your own pace and try the projects that stand out! Don’t miss out on these mini scrapbook ideas!
In The Outstanding Mini-Albums eBook You’ll Learn:
- Great mini album projects featuring 3-ring albums, library pocket albums, matchbook albums, accordion-fold albums and more
- Tips & technique for adding personality & fun to your mini albums and scrapbooks
- How to use crafting materials & reuse common items in order to create unique effects
A Word From the Author:
"In this book, I’ve included all my favorite types of mini books with photo instructions for creating them. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I do, and maybe your own addiction will be born!" — Jessica Acs
Check Out This Excerpt From Bead Chic:
How to Score with a Trimmer
Many of the projects in this book will require you to score strips of paper. I find using the
Fiskars 12" (30cm) trimmer with scoring blade is the easiest way to score. Follow the directions below to understand how to read the scoring measurements in the book’s step-by-step instructions. This example shows you how to score a 4" × 12" (10cm × 30cm) strip of paper from the left edge at 5½" and 9¾" (14cm × 25cm).
Love the Outstanding Mini-Albums Book? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- 1. Place and score the strip Open the trimmer’s arm. Then set the strip of paper in the trimmer horizontally. Move the left edge of the strip to the 5½" (14cm) mark at the top of the trimmer. Score the paper. Then move the strip so that the left edge of the strip is at 9¾" (25cm). Score the paper.
- 2. Check that scoring is correct You should end up with three sections separated by a score line: a 5½" (14cm) section, a 4¼" (11cm) section and a 2¼" (6cm) section.