You’ll Love This Crafting Project Book If:
- You want to learn more about mini scrapbooking and mini photo albums
- You love documenting important moments & are looking for new ideas
- You want to learn new mini scrapbooking ideas from Jessica Acs
Love to scrapbook? Looking to try something new? Don’t miss out on the exciting mini scrapbooking and album projects from expert artist Jessica Acs. Discover new scrapbooking tips for using a variety of materials and formats as Jessica takes you step-by-step through easy to follow projects.
Learn about mini scrapbook layouts, pick up great tips, and learn from helpful photos. Mini albums and mini scrapbooks are easy to finish, provide you with a greater variety and have a special character all their own. Great for gifts or for a specific event, mini albums go beyond the standard page. Find new mini scrapbook ideas and fun scrapbooking album examples in the pages of Outstanding Mini-Albums.
In The Outstanding Mini-Albums eBook You’ll Learn:
- How to make mini spiral-bound, 3-ring, accordion-fold, and envelope pocket mini albums
- Tips & technique for creating seasonal, event & just-for-fun mini albums
- How to use recycled items and other crafting materials in exciting ways when scrapbooking
A Word From the Author:
"Mini albums are still pretty much all I want to make. There is nothing better then being able to sit down and finish an entire album in one sitting. With an endless number of possible themes, mini albums are so much fun and practical for any set of photos. I find them easier to display than larger albums, and they are fantastic to make as gifts for people, too. In this book, I’ve included all my favorite types of mini books with photo instructions for creating them. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I do, and maybe your own addiction will be born!" — Jessica Acs
Check Out This Excerpt From Bead Chic:
Tools and Materials
You can make many of the mini albums in this book with basics like scissors, glue and a hole punch. But the following tools will make the process a snap, plus help you finish your pages with perfection!
Love the Outstanding Mini-Albums eBook? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- Trimmer with scoring blade: A must for easily cutting and scoring straight lines.
- Bone folder: A handy tool to set creases for perfect, clean folds.
- Wet and dry adhesives: A glue like Zip Dry works well for projects because it holds firmly. Thin double-sided tape is useful for creating pockets on pages, envelopes and virtually anything else.
- Brayer: This really helps to eliminate air bubbles when you are attaching paper to mini album pages.
- Sponge brush: Inexpensive and easy to wash and reuse, it makes applying acrylic paint and decoupage medium a snap.
- Bulldog clips: Use these to hold papers together while adhesive is drying. Plus, they make great embellishments!
- Paper piercer: I often use this versatile little tool to unclog adhesive bottle tips and punch holes before hand stitching or inserting brads.
- Crop-A-Dile: A must-have for many of the albums in this book. It is hands down the best hole punch I have ever used! It punches through chipboard like butter, and it will also punch through CDs, thin metal and more!
- Small chalk ink pad: This makes inking edges easy and comes in a variety of colors.
- Sanding tools: Sanding sponges smooth rough edges and prep materials for adhesive. Thin sanding tools are great for getting into tiny grooves.
- Binder rings: Rings come in lots of sizes and colors and are great for binding mini albums made from scratch. You can also hang charms and embellishments from rings.
- Bind-it-All: This fabulous little machine made by Zutter will turn any little book you create into a spiral-bound masterpiece!